The Simurg RDTA from IMIST is a sustainable atomizer, which can be used with different decks, topcaps, tankshields and therefore somehow be personalized to everyones preferences.
This DIY-atomizer is made from high Quality 1.4401 stainless steel and the tank from borosilicate glass. 510 connection and the deck are golden plated. It has a height of 67 mm and a Diameter of 25 mm. It is a topcoiler and has a tank capacity between 8,5 - 11,5 ml, depending if 2, 4 or 6 Stainless ropes are used in the tank. It is filled through a side hole. For the easy to wick mesh deck, you get perfectly Fitting pieces of mesh for both dl and mtl draw. Beside that, in the scope of delivery you´ll also finde the topcap and driptip in a mtl- and a dl-Version. The manufacturer will produce more decks separately.
- High quality materials and production
- Changeable parts like decks, tanks, top caps, etc.
- Two topcaps and mouthpieces (driptips) for MTL and DL
- Restriktive mtl-draw and fully open dl-draw possible
- Size: 67 x 26 mm (25 mm at the base)
- 8,5 - 11,5 ml Tankvolumen depending to the number of ropes used
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x IMIST Simurg RDTA DIY-tank atomizer
- 1 x IMIST Simurg MTL Top Cap
- 1 x IMIST Simurg MTL DripTip
- 1 x Spare glass tank
- 2 x Spare Stainless steel ropes
- 1 x Spare O-rings
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 4 x Screws to close the stainless steel rope holes
- 1 x Cotton
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Base Protection Disk
- 2 x Mesh stripes 3,8 X 22 mm SS316 with about 0,1 Ohms resistance for 55-70 Watts
- 2 x Mesh stripes 4 X 22 mm Nicr80 with about 0,22 Ohms resistance for 18-22 Watts
|Shipping weight:||0,13 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|